Re: Undo management manual

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 06:08:08 +1000

Good for you. Personally, and especially since I don't get paid to do this, I don't expect to have to have to trawl around anywhere for a piece of text which is already included in the error message the poster has already received.

It's part of being a DBA (or any IT professional), actually: the ability to state a problem succinctly and accurately and completely.

Regards