Re: Installing 9i fails - insufficient space on C: drive

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:09:25 -0400

Don't know about 9i but in unix 8.1.x versions I was fooled because it used both a TEMP and TMP directory. Had allowed for the TEMP but failed because I didn't know about the TMP. I think I found it by a closer reading of the install manual - I had filed a TAR on it but tech support just told me to allocate for TEMP, nothing about TMP.

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC)
Avialantic.com fpierce_at_avialantic.com
www.avialantic.com
MAAM Transportation Show 2002 - Sept. 21-22 www.maam.org/transhow.html