Trigger Fail in Job execution

From: Homero Fonseca <hjsfonseca_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 10 Jul 2002 06:14:35 -0700

Hi!

I have Oracle 8.1.5 in my company, and I have some jobs which execute some tasks overnight. Recently I got a problem in execution of a job, that needs to insert some lines in a table, and update other table by trigger (on first table).
The update must be applied by trigger, but it don't occurs when the job is executed by SNP Process Background. I try to force execute the job, and the update occurs. But when I schedule the job to execute overnight, the update fails. Curiously, the rest of the procedure(schedulled in job) is executed. Only the update, in trigger, don't occurs. A log was created to give me some information, and I saw the procedure executing without any exceptions or errors. Only the update fails. Someone could send any tip to help discover what is happening on this procedure?

Thanks,
Homero Fonseca. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 08:14:35 CDT