Re: Start MS-excel from oracle on clientPC

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:10:21 +0100

Richard has a point.

 I meet enough idiots in the consultancy life, just like most people here. But do I tell them in those tones ?

No, because I want to keep getting paid for consulting. If they need a major attitude adjustment, I'm on the outside looking in and all I can do is tell them in the nicest way possible and IMHO the best way is making them believe it was their idea all along.

In addition I would recommend some Mozart and nice whiskey, but everyone to their own.

Personally I found this NG easier when you realize you don't have to respond to every thread.