Re: Start MS-excel from oracle on clientPC

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:38:09 +1000

Hi Sybrand,

Welcome to the Richard Foote psychiatrist couch. Please sit down.

You have a deep felt anger inside you don't you. In the last week or so you have servery p****d off quite a number of people and the nation of Germany is still determining whether the loss of the world cup or your recent flame was the worse national disaster.

Can I suggest the following. Don't even look at this NG for the rest of the week. You desperately need a break and a visit to those beautiful canals of yours is in order. Drink plenty of herbal tea, relax and listen to as much Pink Floyd music (are you there Norman) as you can.

Focus on being positive and nice to people because being abusive is unprofessional, unwarranted and worst of all, can be very hurtful and upsetting. It's just not nice.

Then, come back, smile and think, gee they've got bugger all idea and maybe I can make a positive contribution by pointing them on the path to enlightenment.

No charge :)

Richard