linux async io support

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:02:01 +0200

Hi

Does anyone know if Suse Linux supports Async I/O, if so how do I determine if my system is using it. Any commands? I have search Google for 2 days but there were so little information about async I/O on Linux that finally I gave up....
I asked Oracle Support Services as well but they dont have a clue Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 14:02:01 CDT