Cannot drop user

From: Steven <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:23:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm attempting to drop a user from a oracle 8.1.6 database on solaris 2.7 but when I attempt to do so I get an 'end of communication error'. The user contains no objects (these were all removed with the cascade option). There is no information in the alert log about the problem.

Does anyone have an tips where I can seek out the problem and drop this user without rebuilding the database.

Thanks in advance,
steve. Received on Wed Jul 03 2002 - 02:23:50 CDT