Different blocks sizes in an 9i database

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2002 14:12:47 -0700

Hi,

Is there a problem of having an 9i VLDB (about 2 T) with a block size of 8K for a tablespace system and temp, and 16k for the other tablespaces.

Have I to rebuid the db with all the tablespaces with the same block size. I've heard about a performance problem with different block sizes, but I can't find any information on metalink.

Thank you Received on Sun Jun 30 2002 - 16:12:47 CDT