How could you have known? 9368

From: <willy5net4_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:34:44 GMT

Have you ever left a bar or a friends house after a couple of drinks and thought you were under the limit and OK to drive until you blew over after being stopped by the police. Yeah, it happened to me! I lost my license, lost my job, spent thousands on a lawyer and now have a criminal record. All because I had two beers and a shooter and blew 1.0 blood alcohol.

DO NOT get caught off guard. Get your own BREATHALYZER and rest assured that you are under the legal limit to drive a motor vehicle.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE! You have a few drinks and something to eat and think we are OK to drive but how do you know for sure. I mean, we all know when we are drunk and way over the legal limit to drive but, how do you know when you are close to the legal limit. The cost of being wrong is way too high. And if you get into an accident you are really screwed.

GET A BREATHALYZER NOW SO YOU WILL KNOW WHETHER YOU CAN DRIVE OR HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30 MINUTES WITH A CUP OF COFFEE AND A SANDWICH! CHECK IT OUT AT: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1362651458

WE HAVE PLENTY OF BREATHALYZERS IN STOCK SO CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ONE. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BUY OURS, GET YOURSELF ONE IF YOU DRINK SOCIALLY AND DRIVE. BE RESPONSIBLE! IT IS NOT WORTH BEING WRONG! oolxzmluvtkypbzvhjfceyykptihhyomkttfoopyngkohqfdqppsstecvesitslkzxm Received on Fri Jun 28 2002 - 02:34:44 CDT