Re: imp bug part 2

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:13:38 +0200

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:24:17 +0200, "Blaze" <b_kwiatkowski_at_poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

>here are the contents of paramtere file that I wanted imp to show ddl with
>constraints:
>
>file=/usr/users/sql.dmp
>fromuser=useraa
>show=y
>log=/usr/users/sql.sql
>Blaze
>
>In part 1:
>I have encountered such bug in imp (@ora 8.1.6 tru64 unix):
>when showing the contents of dmp file (parameter show=y) imp does not show
>the constraints, although they exist in dmp file. I tried constraints=y - it
>does not help.
>Is it a bug or am I doing smth wrong?
>Blaze

You did actually read my response?
If there is a 'bug' in this area, which I very much doubt, that is unimportant, as 8.1.6 has been desupported. Also, if you think it is a bug (if your sw is supported), you should submit your concern at the appropiate place which is Metalink, instead of shouting 'bug' on Usenet.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:13:38 CDT