Re: System tablespace 97 % full

From: Jerome B <jbaton_IdonTLike_SPAM_at_oxymel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:03:09 +0200

Hi Ivan,

First of all, thanks for your the respectful tone of your reply,

My issue was that the server was stuck at 100% cpu usage when a java program inserting data into the db was running.
The insertion was ways slower than before ...

My surprise was to see a 97% full system tablespace, which seemed rather abnormal to me (I ain't no dba but you surely guessed that).

I thought there was temp object created in it and left so I (badly) asked how to erase them (and find them of course).

At the end, I solved the problem which was a misconfiguration of a tool (for O/R mapping) used in that program, which made the class not use one of the index.

Kind regards,

Jerome