Re: System tablespace 97 % full

From: Ivan Saez <i.a.saez.scheihing_at_tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:43:51 +0200

Jerome,

I'm glad you solved the problem. Probably the tools is creating temporary objects in the system tablespace.
Check what temporary tablespace the account you are using has. May be it's system. If so then change it to temp.

The tone some others replied to you was offensive. It's so easy to mock and make wild assumptions.

kind regards,

Ivan