Re: The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Dr. Flonkenstein <nospam_at_thanks.com.xyz>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 03:08:15 GMT

Nuno Souto wrote:

> In article <3D1010EF.5B138312_at_nospam.com>, you said (and I quote):
> >
> > Um, sir, your homepage is really fried in Netscape 4.79.
> >>
> Mozilla?
> Weally kewl, nowadays.

Wow, I wish I could use this browser instead but I have found Moz to be much slower than NN 4.79 (especially the UI) and for reading and responding to newsgroups, it is virtually unusable, IMO. There are some deadly killer bugs there that are really frustrating. I wish people would quit making such slow, resource-muching apps. I like my apps lean, mean and fast as heck. Received on Wed Jun 19 2002 - 22:08:15 CDT