Re: Can't run SQL on my Win98 system. ERROR : Tns :no listener

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:24:00 -0500

To connect to a local database ( one on the same PC, like Personal) do NOT put anything in the HOST field and it should connect OK..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:24:00 CDT