Re: Announcement: Easily integrate Crystal Reports with Remedy with UFLTimeZone for Crystal Reports

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:26:07 +0100

"Howard J. Rogers" <dba_at_hjrdba.com> wrote in message news:aelt2o$alg$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz...
> "Headquartered"? Yet another noun joins the list of verbs. I suppose you
> 'architechted" this product, did you, since 'designing' it probably didn't
> seem important enough?
>
> Good grief.

I might listen to him but unlike Bull ( no really) he doesn't say he is 'goaled on my satisfaction' and so I can't take him seriously.

> Take your spam and stick it where the sun illuminates less capably.

ROFL.

> Incidentally, when did companies stop providing products? Everything these
> days seems to be a "solution", which I find solvents are usually better at
> creating.

Amen. Of course I note from the 9i OUI that enterprise edition is appropriate for 'mission critical' applications whereas poor old standard is only appropriate for 'business critical' purposes. Perhaps std should be widely adopted and EE consigned to software services companies. I know I'd rather protect the audit commission's business than any 'mission'.

yours thinking outside the box (or was that Ronaldo)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA