Mapping JSP folder

From: Tim <tbilida_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:59:23 -0400

I'm trying to setup Oracle on my home PC so that I can run a JSP based application.
I've already had it running on Tomcat on another computer using a different database technology. Where do I put the JSP source and where do I go to map this source so that the server knows this source is JSP etc.? My main goal is to develop JSP applications using Oracle 9i so I'm not trying to focus on being a DBA but just to get this running. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim Received on Fri Jun 14 2002 - 08:59:23 CDT