Re: Need Oracle for certification

From: John E. Seberg <johnseberg_at_anonymous.to>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:46:50 -0000

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:13:34 +1200, shane <shane.willc_at_nospam.co.nz> wrote:
>Give this a try - its worth calling the nice people at Oracle and asking them if
>they can send you the
>CDs you want. They are usually OK about sending out PE at the least.
>
>It worked for me.

Interesting. I emailed OTN and they said they were working on something to make downloads available for those of us with slow internet connections, but, it would be a few months.

I offered to buy the CD Packs, but they said the "Dev" license could not be used with them, only the 30 day Trial license!