Re: Good Oracle DBA book

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:08:11 +0100

Hi Mike,

Up until now, I'd never heard of it, so that must be a marketing problem, in whaich case, you are probably screwed (as you mentioned) :o) However, a check of Amazon uk shows the 8i version is still there - I shall order the 9i one when it appears.

Clock up one sale anyway :o)

regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar