Re: How to store a directory info into a database?

From: Gerd Nachtsheim <gerdn_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:38:54 +0200

Carl Rosenberger wrote:

> No relational database will be as performant as an object database
> for the task.
> ...not even Oracle.

Talk is cheap, Carl.

As much as I have appreciated your valuable contributions to various newsgroup over the last years, I do not believe that the above proposition (without a proof) leads to anything but FUD.

Or do you have any aces in your sleeves that give a living proof for what you are stating?

Gerd

--
Gerd Nachtsheim mailto:gerdn_at_users.sourceforge.net ICQ:#13126958