8.1.7 configuration question (Openvms)

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_accms33.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 21 May 2002 15:18:20 GMT

Could someone point me to the commands that are required to assign a default tablespace to a certain user under openVMS (Oracle 8.1.7)?

A customer created a DB and when I filled it from an NT client over the network, everything went into the system tablespace making it overflow.

Does ALTER USER xxx DEFAULT TABLESPACE yyy TEMPORARY TABLESPACE zzz suffice? How and where do I define initial sizes?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies_at_rwth-aachen.de