9i RAC question

From: Swany <swany_at_easynews_nospam_.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:33:28 GMT

Is real application clusters built into the enterprise database and just needs to be licensed, or is there seperate media to install it from?

Is there an OTN download to test because if there is, I can't find it.

If it is built in, how do I activate it? I imagine it should say "with real application clusters option" or something similiar in the banner.

I'd like to test it out on some extra boxes we have lying around to see how well it really fails over and what kind of performance to expect. Received on Sat May 18 2002 - 11:33:28 CDT