Re: Urgent Help please !!! - In trouble!

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:24:24 -0500

Since the error says try again at another time...wait for a slow period and try again.. Otherwise, since this is a critical system ( which I am surprised you were able to try this on) , contact Oracle Support...

   http://www.newsgroups.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 09:24:24 CDT