I need Help about OO4O, samples how to read Excel Files

From: thierry britschu <t.britschu_at_delta-energy.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:22:26 +0200

I need samples how to access and read Excel Files. We have ORA 8.1.7

and install Oracle Objects for OLE Release 9.0.1 .

Can you give me some samples, how to read Excel 5.0 or Excel 7.0 spreadsheet 's or cell's with

OO4O. I will write a SQL Procedure to access on Excel Files from SQL*PLUS.

thanks for anticipation

best of regards

Thierry Britschu Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 08:22:26 CDT