Re: lies damn lies and benchmarks

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 01:11:08 +1000

In article <qdTC8.49$_D5.33303_at_news.uswest.net>, you said (and I quote):

> Yup, we do. Post back when you have some data and I'll gladly take a
> look. I'm all for learning new factual information.

Better yet, check the remaining messages here. One has this subject line:
"Assistance needed with creating tables in oracle."

Have a look at contents and explain to the guy why in SQL Server he doesn't need to create those temp tables to do something that easy. I'm sure you'll be providing the SS user community with a great service. Then again, he might turn around and go: "Keh?"...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto