Re: Please Please I need HELP!!!!!

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:25:57 +0200

There can be so many causes. Without the Oracle error code and the text it is very difficult to help you.
If it is not on the screen, try to find it in some log file. Or see if there are errors reported in the alert log of the database.

Mister Smith <mistersmith28_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws SzcB8.155853$tt4.9368718_at_e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...