Please Please I need HELP!!!!!

From: Mister Smith <mistersmith28_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 11:53:31 -0400

I need help installing Oracle Apps 11.5.5 on Windows 2000 server sp2. I keep getting the same error....Error writing to file d:\oracle\visdata\DAT2VISION.DBF

Here's what I've tried:
- Tried installling and reinstalling(ghosted clean machine) several times

But to no avail the file gets to 99,014KB and stops and causes the error. At this point I don't know what to do, I'm at a lost for ideas.

PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP TIA Received on Sun May 05 2002 - 10:53:31 CDT