Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Sean M <smckeownNO_at_BACKSIESearthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 13:11:19 -0600

Stephen B wrote:

> Personally, I find it very hard to understand how anyone would assume that
> everything Howard puts in his site
> is sanctioned somehow by Oracle..it always seemed pretty clear to me that
> these were his personal opinions.

Me too. But if I were a lawyer, I wouldn't underestimate the extent to which someone will want to blame another and have the legal right to do so. What's clear to you and I has little bearing on what Oracle is liable for.

Regards,
Sean

[My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.] Received on Fri May 03 2002 - 14:11:19 CDT