Re: Oracle Certification

From: Ryan <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:42:37 -0300

dont go the DBA route to start. NOONE will hire you. you have to start off as a developer. However, its VERY hard to even break into Oracle these days without other programming experience. However, you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of landing a DBA job especially in this economy.

By none, I mean none.