Re: Ok let me ask that again - maybe someone intelligent will answer this time

From: evonbart <evonbart_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 10:45:13 -0700

Ok, sorry for the mistype, I didn't actually mean create the DSN with ASP, but use a DSN in ASP to connect to my UNIX boxes. We use large Mini systems (sequent and siemens) for our current data storage and if we were to build a front end with ASP, then is it possible to connect to them as easy as if I were to set up a DSN for a windowsNT database.  I only have experience on the NT side and want to give accurate information to the decision making people I work with.

Thanks for the information.
Does anyone have any URLs for resources on the web where I can research more on Oracle?