Re: I only want to see five tables with an Oracle user ID?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:12:51 +0100

I know this is not necessarily easy but you do really need to go back to the vendor of the shipping program and ask for a patch. Hashing all_catalog so that it doesn't show all the catalog is not an option any DBA I've ever come across would countenance.

Thanks to David for the all_catalog tip that does seem to be the view that is being used.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA