Re: Any recommendations for Oracle9i certification books?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:53:48 +1000

True enough. But you're implying that the exams will want to know the correct answers! Sometimes the exams will want to know the answers as per the books/course material (like separating indexes and tables is a good idea; 20 extents is the "right" number of extents for a rollback segment, and so on, block size depends on what you do with your app. and so on). Therefore, anything by Couchman will suffice to get you through the exams.

Regards