Re: Trust between Orcale in Unix with NT domain

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.WessmanNO_SPAM_at_oracle.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2002 12:42:50 -0700

As I said below, there is no way to use Windows authentication between Windows and Unix because Unix does not support Windows authentication.

One possible method to do what you want would be to use Kerberos.

                                          Rick

In article <69e9c64b.0204220737.65242dab_at_posting.google.com>, sandiyan_at_yahoo.co.uk says...