Re: Migrate Oracle Apps and OS at same time???

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2002 11:09:15 -0700

I can definately help you, but I'd like to request some more details.

What OS are you migrating from/to? The steps are very OS specific.\

I always recommend against cross-platform upgrades (unless of course you are moving from NT to UNIX). In my experience, the move is largely political, and there usually isnt much to gain. Just my .02. Received on Mon Apr 22 2002 - 13:09:15 CDT