Re: objects contained in a datafile

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:52:32 GMT

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think you addressed the question ... at least as I understand it. Let me rephrase it as I read it and see if that helps.

Question:
Suppose a tablespace contains three datafiles. Suppose there are three tables created in the tablespace. And suppose that each table, while in the same tablespace, is in a different datafile. Can you tell which table is in which datafile?

Daniel Morgan