Re: 9iDB Security Hole?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:48:37 +0100

"Howard J. Rogers" <dba_at_hjrdba.com> wrote in message news:a9n85i$v0e$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz...
> Then there was the time I dropped a brand new 75Gb hard disk on my foot;
the
> other time I poured a fresh cup of tea onto my motherboard in the middle
of
> a particularly tricky CPU upgrade;

If one pours beer onto a motherboard in many cases (well one if you push it) washing the affected items with cold fresh water and applying gentle heat from a hairdryer does the trick I assume the same would apply to tea. Of course it is entirely possible that one has to have consumed beer before performing this procedure. ho hum.

cowboy Niall signing off. Received on Fri Apr 19 2002 - 02:48:37 CDT