Re: interMedia

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:57:28 +0400

This should sound alarming alone - if you don't have $ORACLE_HOME/ctx/bin, then interMedia Text Option is not installed properly. Simple as that. All filtering is actually done with $/ctx/bin/ctxhx program. Run it without parameters to see what they are. To test INSO filter on some document, just run this program and feed the document to it. If it is able to produce HTML or text output from it, the document will be properly indexed, otherwise - tough luck.