Re: Lost Dictionary!! URGENT!!!

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:59:50 -0300

you didnt lose them... since they have already been run the script did not complete... you dropped the synonyms. Login as SYS and then do a connect internal; your views will be there.

I was getting the 904 error when I tried to export and Metalink said to run those scripts :( Id guess you ran into something similiar.

I did that last week and I dont remember what my DBA did to fix it..... Im sure someone here can help you.