trcasst

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:14:35 GMT

Hello everybody,
perhaps could someone explain why I am always getting this frustrating result when I invoke TRCASST to examine a trace file created with trace level ADMIN.

Also, what does that TNS-04237 error message mean? It's totally undocumented. I am getting this both on Win98 and Win2K installations.

The file being examined is 53K in size and it's full of messages, I thought that this utility was going to help me understanding the results, instead is just pissing me off!!!!

Any help will be appreciated.
Flavio

H:\Data\Oracle\Trace\Server>trcasst svr_0_1E.trc

Trace Assistant Utility for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.7.0.0 - Production on 15
-APR-2002 14:02:03 (c) Copyright 1997 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

TNS-04237: Message 4237 not found; product=NETWORK; facility=TNS

     Trace File Statistics:
     DATABASE:
     Operation Counts:    0 opens,    0 parses,    0 executes,    0 fetches.
     Operation Counts:    0 opens,    0 parses,    0 executes,    0 fetches.

     SQL*Net:
          Total Calls:         0 sent,         0 received,         0 upi
          Total Bytes:         0 sent,         0 received
        Maximum Bytes:         0 sent,         0 received

* Trace Assistant has completed
*
* TRCASST

*