Re: svrmgr hangs - Need help.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:39:52 GMT

I looked at BanSpams answer to you and it is a good one. But what troubles me is why are you compiling anything in server manager? This is the place for performing very specific administrative tasks. And compiling stored procedures is certainly not one of them. Can you explain a bit more about how you are logged on (as internal?), what you are compiling, and why.

I would be happy to try and help you but on its face what you are doing is very troubling.

Daniel Morgan