Re: what is your opinion about oracle replication?

From: chao_ping <chao_ping_at_163.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2002 15:10:11 GMT

We are now using snapshot/master currently, and plan to use two node master replication soon. We want to make local users DML the tables faster, and the app developer/designer want to use replication, but i think we should use faster network rather than use multiple databases. Use multiple database with replication also add more dba work than single database, is it right? And when confilication occurs, maybe i will be in trouble. Many people has experience in replication, what about the availablility of replication?

--
an oracle fan,
an oracle beginner