Recommended Server Hardware

From: Rubber Chicken <you_are_a_rubber_chicken_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:00:18 +0100

My company is going to buy a new system for which the back end is Oracle. I want to make sure the hardware is up to scratch. I've heard there is an Oracle white paper that describes how many spindles/memory/processors etc I should use to performance tune the box, but I can't find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm planning to put it on Compaq hardware with a Win2000 OS.

Any help is appreciated. Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 05:00:18 CDT