Alter RBS Errors;

From: Md Irfan <irfan_pk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2002 03:42:01 -0700

Hi,
I was trying to modify the RBS, but I got the following errors.

The first one when trying to allocated minextents to 20 from 2.

SVRMGR> alter rollback segment kse1_rbs5 storage (minextents 20); alter rollback segment kse1_rbs5 storage (minextents 20) *
ORA-01570: MINEXTENTS must be no larger than the 2 extents currently allocated

This one, when I was modifying to initial 100K

SVRMGR> alter rollback segment kse1_rbs5

     2> storage (initial 100k);
storage (initial 100k)

         *
ORA-02203: INITIAL storage options not allowed

But when I dropped this RBS, and recreated with the new storage options for minextents and initial it went fine.

Thanks a lot...
Irfan Received on Sun Apr 07 2002 - 05:42:01 CDT