Re: Why i couldn't find Database Configuration Assistant in Personal Oracle8i?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:25:04 +0200

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:50:39 +0800, "Victor" <lch_1_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I couldn't find Database Configuration Assistant in Personal Oracle8i. Does
>it come with Personal Oracle? Or it needs to be installed in Custom mode?
>Thx

It definitely comes with Personal Oracle 8.1.7 (I am aware it is too difficult for most people to post the exact version, or they think it isn't necessary. That's not true: it always is), with 8.1.6 I'm not sure anymore and it doesn't come with 8.1.5

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Apr 07 2002 - 06:25:04 CDT