Calling htp.* based procedures from IIS

From: Daniel Yoo <dyoo_at_sfu.ca>
Date: 2 Apr 2002 19:57:04 GMT

We currently are serving webpages from an Oracle 8.0.5 installation via OWS 4.0.8. The pages are written as PL/SQL procedures using the htp.* package. We would like to serve our pages through IIS instead of OWS.

Is there any way to do this? AFAIK, there is a mod_owa package for Apache to interface between Apache and Oracle. Is there something similar for IIS? Many thanks.

Danny Yoo Received on Tue Apr 02 2002 - 13:57:04 CST