Re: Client reconnection after node failure under 9i RAC?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2002 09:21:04 -0800

In article <3CA012B3.4030400_at_comcast.net>, Paul says...

big snip
>Pete,
>
>great post.
>
>I'd like to ask you an OT question.
>Why does the Metalink Forums' format suck so bad?
>If they just used NNTP internally, or something else that supported a
>threaded discussion (without 3 clicks to get there) I'd read them.
>Forums are so boring - you don't have anyone in there stating 'RTFM'.
>No witty critisms, you just feel bad for the Oracle folk that have to
>answer lazy newbies all the time.
>
>just my opinion.
>
>Paul

WOuldn't have a clue to tell the truth. I think I've been into them twice in my entire life, but if I recall correctly there's a forum on the forums themselves, so maybe it's worthwhile asking the question there.

Pete

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Mar 26 2002 - 11:21:04 CST