Re: class oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist

From: andrea <andrea_at_andreajohnson.net>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 15:29:39 -0800

Thanks much. I'm attaching yet one more spool file--the output of load_jis.sql/jisja/initjsp/jspja.

create or replace java system throws up no errors. As you'll see, these scripts do.

Oh woe is me ;)

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/load_jis.sql

Call completed.

alter java class "oracle.aurora.jndi.sess_iiop.ServiceId" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /7f924a75_ServiceId does not exist

alter java class "com.visigenic.vbroker.orb.TcpSocket" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /6510d952_TcpSocket does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.server.publishing.NamespaceRDBMS" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /3075d8f7_NamespaceRDBMS does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.ejb.deployment.server.BeanGenerator" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /6ff115f4_BeanGenerator does not exist

alter java class "com.visigenic.vbroker.util.idlpp.IDLpp" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /c8d4322a_IDLpp does not exist

alter java class "com.visigenic.vbroker.ir.RepositoryImpl" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /58408288_RepositoryImpl does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.sess_iiop.orb_dep.SessionConnectionFactory$TcpEndpoint" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /acf65736_SessionConnectionFac does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.jndi.orb_dep.Orb" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object oracle/aurora/jndi/orb_dep/Orb does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.jndi.orb_dep.DoPrivilegedAction" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /55ee3d34_DoPrivilegedAction does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.jndi.sess_iiop.DoPrivilegedAction" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /a017bf65_DoPrivilegedAction does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.ssl.AuroraSSLConnectionImpl" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /122e4f58_AuroraSSLConnectionI does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.namespace.rdbms.NamespaceRDBMS" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /5ee89977_NamespaceRDBMS does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.TcpEndpoint" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object oracle/aurora/mts/TcpEndpoint does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.SSLEndpoint" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object oracle/aurora/mts/SSLEndpoint does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.session.rdbms.SessionImpl" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /a84759aa_SessionImpl does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.http.security.RdbmsProtectionMapping" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /1019cfe7_RdbmsProtectionMappi does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.http.security.RdbmsSessionRealm" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /1c31ee09_RdbmsSessionRealm does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.http.security.RdbmsHttpPolicy" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /a5dcb461_RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist

alter java class "oracle.aurora.mts.http.security.HttpSessionRealm$MakeEntry" authid definer

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04043: object /97760928_HttpSessionRealmMake does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/SystemService" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/session/Session" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/HttpService" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/admin/ShellServlet" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/BasicAuthentication" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/DigestAuthResponse" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/DigestAuthentication" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpAuthenticator" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpPermission" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpPermissionCollection" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpSessionUser" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/MD5Digest" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/MD5Encoder" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/NoSuchSchemeException" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpRdbmsUser" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpSessionGroup" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsUserRealm" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/SessionPrincipal" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpPolicy" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpPolicyImpl" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpProtectionMapping" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/JndiHttpPolicy" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/JndiProtectionMapping" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/DigestAuth" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RealmTool" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsSessionRealm" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/JndiSessionRealm" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpSessionRealm" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsProtectionMapping" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

revoke execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/HttpCustomRealm" from public

*

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

Synonym dropped.

Synonym dropped.

Synonym dropped.

Synonym dropped.

grant execute on "oracle/aurora/mts/http/admin/ShellServlet" to OSE$HTTP$ADMIN

                 *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04042: procedure, function, package, or package body does not exist

Call completed.

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/jisja.sql

Procedure created.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Call completed.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

Call completed.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

Call completed.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

Call completed.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

Call completed.

call jis_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/initjsp.sql

Call completed.

call dbms_namespace.shell('bind /bin/publishjsp -rebind -class SYS:oracle.jsp.tools.JspcJServer -factory oracle.aurora.namespace.PublishedObjectFactory')

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/namespace/shell/sql/ShellStoredProc does not
exist

call dbms_namespace.shell('bind /bin/unpublishjsp -rebind -class SYS:oracle.jsp.tools.UnpublishJsp -factory oracle.aurora.namespace.PublishedObjectFactory')

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/namespace/shell/sql/ShellStoredProc does not
exist

call dbms_namespace.shell('cd /bin')

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/namespace/shell/sql/ShellStoredProc does not
exist

call dbms_namespace.shell('chmod +rx PUBLIC publishjsp')

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/namespace/shell/sql/ShellStoredProc does not
exist

call dbms_namespace.shell('chmod +rx PUBLIC unpublishjsp')

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/namespace/shell/sql/ShellStoredProc does not
exist

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/jspja.sql

Procedure created.

call jsp_exit_java_session(0)

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Call completed.

call jsp_exit_java_session(0)

     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

call jsp_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Call completed.

call jsp_exit_java_session(0)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29515: exit called from Java code with status 0

Commit complete.

Procedure dropped.

SQL> spool off