Re: class oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:55:30 +0300

_system_trig_enabled = false in init.ora

bounce

connect as sys or internal with sqlplus

SQL> create or replace java system
2>/

if this fails, make sure your java_pool_size is at least 35 megs (50 is even better, usually no need to go higher than that) and retry. Missing classes usually attribute to lack of java pool. reset _system_trig_enabled back to true or comment it out from init.ora (true is default) and bounce db again when you're done. You may also want to call -- XML support
?/oracore/admin/initxml.sql
?/rdbms/admin/catxsu.sql
-- JAccelerator
?/javavm/install/load_jis.sql
?/javavm/install/jisja.sql

before you bounce the db with system triggers enabled.

Review patchset installation steps to be sure you do everything right - they have special section on Java VM reinstall/patch with all necessary information.

hth.