Where are "realms" stored?

From: Daniel Yoo <dyoo_at_sfu.ca>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 03:09:08 GMT

Where are "realms" stored? We are running OWS (Oracle Application Server?) 4.0.5 and some of the pages are protected by username/password beloging to a realm through Basic_Oracle. I've been given the task of retrieving the users in the realm, but I can't find out how to do this.

I'm new to Oracle and I'm trying to get a handle on things. Any help would be appreciated. FYI - I have been/am reading through the Oracle 8.0.5 server (Solaris) docs for security and administration. Both mention realms, but neither explains how to create one, or where the realms are stored.

Thanks! Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 21:09:08 CST