Stored Outline to explicit hints?

From: Christof Kaiser <Kaiser_at_logiball.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:53:54 +0100

Hi,

I have a SQL statement that runs fine with some hint under 8.1.7. Now I would like to shift to 9.0.1. As the Optimizer works a bit different there, it fucks my statement.
I would like the statement to be executed in 9.0.1. as in 8.1.7. In fact, I would like to use the appropriate hints in my PLSQL Code. How do I get them??

I learned that a Stored Outline hold all the hints to make an SQL statement exactly in that way. But how do I come form the stored outline to the very hints I want to include as /*+ hint */ in my application?

The statement has one Inline-View.

Reagrds
Christof Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 07:53:54 CST