Re: Shared pool Memory question.

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:11:59 GMT

I'm still waiting to hear a "good" reason to put more than one instance on a single server. I do not consider management pinching pennies to be a good reason. Especially not when you can go to eBay and pick up Solaris and HP servers for less than management usually pays for a week's worth of latte's.

They can spend thousands of dollars in payroll cleaning up messes. But try to purchase a depreciable asset and they clutch for their budgets.

Daniel Morgan